logo
Shenzhen Dosyu Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Main Products:LED Lighting,Solar energy lighting,Smart Home Products,Smart LED Lights,Home Decoration Lights
1YRSShenzhen Dosyu Technology Co., Ltd.

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Company Album3

Basic Information
Dosyu is a leading smart-home products exporter and manufacturer in China since 2016 with about 50 employees and 2,000 square meters of facilities areas. Thanks to being a shareholder of more than ten factories, all products are 100% manufactured in our own factories, from market research, idea generation, design refinement, tooling stages, to manufacture of the final products. Providing OEM and ODM servicesDosyu provides OEM and ODM services to customer with quick response and reliable customer services. We specialize in smart lights, smart home products (TV, Set Top Box Decoder and OTT) and solar energy lights. According to the needs of the customers, Dosyu also provides related accessories (mobile accessories, antennas, energy devices and lamps) for completed solution services. Exporting 90% of output Dosyu gets access to different markets worldwide because of our well-designed and high-quality products with competitive price. 10% of the company's products are concentrated in domestic market, while the remaining 90% are exported all over the world.To provide thoughtful service to overseas customers, we founded an office in Mexico to operate local marketing sales. We are glad to set some more offices in the near future. Inquire nowDosyu works with care, passion and creativity every day and is continuously committed to quality improvement for meeting customers' needs. Inquire now.
  • Transactions
    -
  • Response Time
    ≤16h
  • Response Rate
    40%
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Main ProductsTotal Employees
11 - 50 People
Year Established
2016
Certifications
-
Product Certifications
-
Patents
-
Trademarks(1)

PRODUCT CAPACITY

Production Flow

Factory Information

Factory Size
Below 1,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
Chuangye Road 19th, Longhua District, Shenzhen City
No. of Production Lines
6
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service Offered, Design Service Offered
Annual Output Value
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million

Production Line

Production Line
Supervisor
NO.of Operators
NO.of In-line QC/QA
Verified
product line for LED Light string
1
10
2
Verified

QUALITY CONTROL

Quality Management Process

Test Equipment

Machine Name
Brand & Model NO
Quantity
Verified
IP65 testing lab
IP65 testing
2
Verified

R&D CAPACITY

R&D Process

Trademarks

Picture
Trademark No
Trademark Name
Trademark Category
Available Date
Verified
38740062
DOSYU
Consumer Electronics>>Smart Electronics>>Smart Home>>Other Smart Home
2020-05-20 ~ 2030-05-19
-
Verified
-

Research & Development

5 - 10 People